A few questions:

1) Is your project supposed to be a "pom" project
2) What's in your parent pom?
3) What are you calling on the maven command line?

It's looking for 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-izpack-plugin, which is the
old maven 1 version.  So you either have that specified somewhere, or you're
using the command line incorrectly.