> Somebody made me discover that recently: http://tinyurl.com/62f6ku ...
>
> No offense, week-end is coming :-).
> Cheers

So long as "CheapLisa" continues sending emails like this without
doing even a modicum of her own reading/research, I think she's going
to have to accept an increasingly less than polite tone in the

This list is pretty tolerant and largely flame-free, but we respond
much better to people who have done their homework (and Googling)
before asking questions that are very clearly answered with 5 minutes
of self-help before asking someone in the community to do their
work/searching for them...

Wayne