Hi, Wayne,

Thanks for your continuous attention to my question. Seem that I should dig
more before posting a question. :-)

I am just going to answer my questions by myself.

Q: Is there a switch in maven to let me get all the tracking stack?

A: - We can find out the exception track stack in the surefire report after
execution the command:
       mvn surefire-report:report
       surefire report with HTML format  file under
../target/site/surefire-report.html.

What I have done:

1. Execute *mvn -Dmaven.surefire.debug test*, and configure the default
listening port(5005) on your IDE.

2. I found out the root cause - Test classes can not load the xml files
which contain all test data  files properly... Let me ignore my mistake,
just give the final solution here.

 Maven Test ClassPath:    ..target/test-classes/
 XML input data file: ..target/test-classes/data/input.xml

My solution:
 InputStream inputStream = MyJunitTest.class.getResourceAsStream(
"/data/input.xml");

Thank you!