I have two tasks defined inside the antrun plugin:

<sql

                driver="oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver" autocommit="false"

                url="jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:XE" userid="optdev"

                password="changeme" delimiter=";" >

                <transaction

                        src="sql/01_optmzr_prod.sql" />

        </sql>

        <taskdef name="dbunit"

        classname="org.dbunit.ant.DbUnitTask" />

<dbunit

                driver="oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver"

                url="jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:XE" userid="optdev"

                password="changeme" schema="OPTDEV">

                <operation type="INSERT"

                        src="sql/16_optmzr_anlys.xml" />

        </dbunit>

When I specify the tasks this way, the SQL tasks finishes first, but DBUNIT
task never runs.

If I comment out either of the tasks, each of them run independently just
fine.

Anyone have any insight into why this doesn't work?  I don't get any error
messages.

I've tried -X and -e without any additional details.

Brian