matinh wrote:

> Archiva has an open issue for it:
> https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-747

i know very well how long it takes in opensource projects ;). i've seen this
issue, but i need already implemented and tested solution, as this feature
is one of the main requirements (and besides we are politically discouraged
to used things like webdav, so that's not an option anyway).

Yoav  Landman wrote:

> Artifactory 1.3.0 has this feature (redeploying/overriding the same
> artifact version is controlled by the "delete" permission).

not documented - not existing :D. ok i'll also try atrifactory. is 1.3.0
fully migrated to Spring Security? i also need LDAP integration (and from
what i saw here: http://www.nabble.com/LDAP-Integration-td17763888.html it
hasn't been the case yet).

Brian E Fox wrote:

> You can see the comparison matrix here: