Hi Bahri,

The assembly plugin should install it's artifacts by default - not sure
why it is not doing so in this case.

Could you try running it without the output directory specified?

If not working, try adding the the following (just after your
configuration tags)

<executions>
  <execution>
    <id>make-assembly</id>