Well depending on if you want to use Maven and even bind the execution to a
lifecycle or not. Since you said it runs manually and required manual
interaction, I keep thinking you want to prepare your environment once and
then run it multiple times from the command line. But either way, there's no
difference really; main point was that I'd put the manual test in a separate
module.

Kalle