Hi All,
I am using maven-surefire-report-plugin to generate unit test reports.
Is there a way to install maven plugins locally? To explain further, if
my build machine doesn't have internet access, I download the maven
plugins that are required to run the reports manually, then install each
of these plugins on the build machine using install-file goal, then use
it to generate sure-fire reports.
I tried doing this, maven-surefire-report-plugin is installed in my
local repository using mvn install, but while executing the build, maven
is not able to find this plugin. I am getting following error:
     [exec] [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
     [exec] [INFO]
     [exec] [INFO] The plugin
'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-report-plugin' does not exist
or no valid version could be found

Any pointers would be appreciated.
Thanks
Sandhya Thummala