Hello Maveneers,
i am kinda freshman in maven and in java world as well so please excuse me
if the question is kinda easy to answer but i am really frustrated.

I am developing an OSGI bundle using Eclipse , m2eclipse ,
maven-bundle-plugin for the packaging and pax cursor for running the OSGI
environment.
So far I have made some client/server bundles that communicating fine just
writing messages on the console.
Now i try to show these messages in a simple GUI.
When i simply try to
import javax.swing and just maven install i get the ERROR message
"package javax.swing does not exist"

I added in the pom.xml file in the <Import-Package> section the
javax.swing.*.
I tried to find the mavenized project of swing but it didn't exist.

What am I doing wrong.
>From internet search i have the impression that is totally ok for a bundle
to be the UI component.

Thanks in advance for your help.