009/1/15 Wayne Fay <wayne...@gmail.com>
> I've got a java package (along with the jar dependencies it uses) that I
do
> not want to be added to the war file we send to our client. Also, I do not
> want the pom.xml to be part of the war file.

I would move the code in that java package and its dependencies out of
the war to its own module, so you can manage its use more effectively.

Wayne

You mean I should move the code from the project to it's own project?
For several reason (e.g. political) I can't do that.
I need a way to filter the classes from the war file.

Thanks,

Peter