From: Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
To: Maven Users List <users@maven.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2009 3:10:38 PM
Subject: AW: project artifacts returns empty collection

you may look at the openjpa-maven-plugin:

https://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/trunk/mojo/openjpa-maven-plugin/

latest version is in my git at http://ns1.backwork.net/git

the interesting code is in
https://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/trunk/mojo/openjpa-maven-plugin/src/main/java/org/codehaus/mojo/openjpa/AbstractOpenJpaMojo.java