On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 11:39 PM, Stephen Duncan Jr
<stephen.dun...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm following the instructions here to set the context-root for my web
> modules as specified here:
> http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-ear-plugin/examples/customizing-context-root.html
>
> It seems to have no effect on the generated application.xml, the
> context-root still has the default values.  I couldn't find any mention of
> this problem.  Can anyone else indicate if this works or not in the current
> release of the maven-ear-pluging (2.3.1)?

It is working with both 2.3.1 and the trunk. I've just tried on a
stupid project that I have for testing and it worked. Can you maybe
post your pom.xml file?

<plugin>
  <artifactId>maven-ear-plugin</artifactId>
  <version>2.3.1</version>
  <configuration>
    <modules>
      <webModule>
        <groupId>root.project.servlets</groupId>
        <artifactId>servlet</artifactId>
        <contextRoot>/foobar</contextRoot>
      </webModule>
    </modules>
  </configuration>
</plugin>

--
Large Systems Suck: This rule is 100% transitive. If you build one,
you suck" -- S.Yegge