Jaikiran schrieb:
I was working on a Maven project and was looking for a plugin which could
upload some documentation to some remote location. While searching this
mailing list i came across the maven-upload-plugin which is hosted at http://repository.atlassian.com/maven2/com/atlassian/maven/plugins/maven-upload-plugin/1.1/ http://repository.atlassian.com/maven2/com/atlassian/maven/plugins/maven-upload-plugin/1.1/
Its exactly what i was looking for. But is that plugin meant to be used in a
open source project? I am curious since the plugin is hosted at a *.com
domain. Any inputs?

As the plugin inherits [1] from the Atlassian public parent pom [2] that defines the license as BSD you should be ok.

-Tim

[1] http://repository.atlassian.com/maven2/com/atlassian/maven/plugins/maven-upload-plugin/1.1/maven-upload-plugin-1.1.pom [2] http://repository.atlassian.com/maven2/com/atlassian/pom/atlassian-public-pom/18/atlassian-public-pom-18.pom