Hi Michael,

Many thanks for your reply - You were correct about the metadata. I've since
managed to convince my organisation to give me an environment that has internet
access and which can support a repository manager (Nexus). I'm now using the
cached version of the repository created by Nexus and then using it again to
serve this cache in the corporate network as a hosted repository and it seems
to work great.

Thanks for your assistance and my apologies to the list for the double post.

Kind Regards,

Ross.

>I may be talking out a hole but check this out...>>The release version along
>with version range information comes from metadata... if you created>your
>internal repository in a way other than using the deploy plugin then you won't
>have metadata.>If you are copying your local repository aka the artifact cache
>then you don't have 'maven-metadata.xml'>in the correct place. you have cache
>copies of the metadata named central-maven-metadata.xml...>if you only used
>central to build your local cache then you could just rename
>centra-maven-metadata...>or you could just use a repository manager given you
>seem to have the requirement for it.>hope that helps..
Cut through the jargon: find a PC for your needs.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/130777504/direct/01/