Don't mean to interrupt but mine is using pom packaging and inheritance does
not work with 2.0.9.  Is this a known issue?

FYI - I'm basically using Michael Yuan's seam parent example located here:
http://www.michaelyuan.com/blog/2007/10/09/jboss-seam-project-setup-with-maven-%E2%80%94-part-2-ear-deployment/
http://www.michaelyuan.com/blog/2007/10/09/jboss-seam-project-setup-with-maven-%E2%80%94-part-2-ear-deployment/

With the parent element in *my* main pom being:
<parent>
     <groupId>org.jboss.seam</groupId>
     <artifactId>root</artifactId>
     <version>2.1.1.GA</version>