Hi,

I'm reasonably new to using Maven and am in the process of
re-structuring and migrating my project to the Maven way of doing
things.  So far it's going well, but I have a question which I wonder if
someone could help with.

I have a single message driven bean, which I need to be deployed in 4
different EAR files, each with different deployment descriptors. These
deployment descriptors instruct the MDB to attach to different queues,
depending on which EAR it's in and where that EAR is deployed.

So, for deployment I have

EAR01.ear

----MyMDB.jar

EAR02.ear

----MyMDB.jar

EAR03.ear

----MyMDB.jar

EAR04.ear

----MyMDB.jar

The only difference between these EAR files, is the deployment
descriptors.

Can someone please give me some advice on how to build this using
maven2?

Thanks, Pete