That was what I was planning, which is easy enough for me, just wanted to
check before that this was the best way... thanks! :-)
Will this configuration setting be inherited even if I change other parts of
the configuration in the inherited projects? or will they then override this
with the default empty list (removing my called plugins)?

//Kent

--
Kent Närling

System Architect
SEAMLESS
Dalagatan 100, 8 tr, 113 43 Stockholm, Sweden
Phone: +46 8 5648 7800, fax: +46 8 5648 7823
Mobile: +46 70 836 9925
Mail: kent.narl...@seamless.se
www.seamless.se