We had similar issues with archiva. These type of issues were resolved when we
went to http://nexus.sonatype.org/

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Hüttermann [mailto:mich...@huettermann.net]
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2009 11:45 AM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Archiva and Maven 2.0.9, defect POM

Hello,

I use Maven 2.0.9 and Archiva 1.1.1.
In my environment the central proxy repository Archiva has a defect entry for
\internal\org\apache\maven\maven\2.0.9. After some manual and suboptimal work
there only dummy data garbage is existing in that folder.
Actually after installing Archiva the folder was not existing at all.

OK, now I have issues with that defect entries for 2.0.9, and I removed the
whole folder \internal\org\apache\maven\maven\2.0.9 from disc. I'm not sure how
wise this was, but if I trigger a "mvn install" or if I browse Archiva via web
interface, I still get and see the old and corrupt 2.0.9 version.

So the question is, how can I refresh Archiva that it will deliver the right
2.0.9 version for me? The correct version I see under
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/maven/2.0.9/ ?

Thank you for your time!!!

Best regards
Michael