Norbert,

he's better off with the .form files in src/java

IntelliJ expects them there and does it's post-processing of the
.class files on the basis that the .form files are beside the .java
files.

The .form files should *not* end up on the classpath, but are to be
post-processed into the .class files

Crazy... but true

-Stephen