Hi Guys,

Though I have been told by Wayne that this isn't currently possible, so was
wondering which in the future 2.1.X or 3.X release might this be available
or if it is being planned for, at all ?

So basically I came to the need of making a profile which is an exactly
replica of an existing one except for one property. Instead of copy/pasting
all the values into this new profile, it would have been very useful if
there was a way to refer to a profile's property like
${profileA.propertyName}, but i guess we are not living in a perfect world
;)

Please comment..

Farhan.