Hi,

I try to user mirror-any setup with Maven 2.0.10 and Artifactory 2.0.2
but it doesn't work with snapshots. Any time I have a dependency to a
snapshot artifact in a POM file, it fails at resolving it.

For example :

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: org.andromda.maven.plugins
ArtifactId: andromdapp-maven-plugin
Version: 3.4-SNAPSHOT

  org.andromda.maven.plugins:andromdapp-maven-plugin:pom:3.4-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  artifactory (http://intrabe:8080/artifactory/repo)

But I can see this artifact using Artifactory web client, so it exists !

I configured mirror-any this way in Maven settings.xml file :

    <mirror>
      <id>artifactory</id>
      <mirrorOf>*</mirrorOf>
      <name>Horoquartz Repository</name>
      <url>http://intrabe:8080/artifactory/repo</url>
    </mirror>

I see nothing in Artifactory logs, so it looks like no request is sent
to Artifactory.

Anyone has an idea what I did wrong ?

Regards,

Olivier