Hello,

I have a Mojo that requires the execution of a goal before its own
execution (this is similar to checkstyle:check, which requires the
previous execution of checkstyle:checkstyle).
I could accomplish this by using @execute goal="my-goal"
Now I need to change this Mojo, because it requires the execution of *two*
other goals before its own execution (the order doesn't matter).
Is it possible?

Thanks

-- clovis

Diese E-Mail kann vertrauliche und geschuetzte Informationen enthalten. Wenn
diese E-Mail nicht für Sie bestimmt ist, bitten wir Sie, uns unverzueglich zu
informieren und sie zu loeschen.

This e-mail message may contain information, which is confidential and
protected. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, we ask you to
inform us immediately and delete the message afterwards.