                <groupId>org.jasig</groupId>
                <artifactId>jasig-parent</artifactId>
                <version>7</version>
        </parent>
        <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
        <groupId>org.jasig.cas</groupId>
        <artifactId>cas-server</artifactId>
        <packaging>pom</packaging>
        <name>JA-SIG Central Authentication Service</name>
        <version>3.3.1</version>
        <url>http://www.ja-sig.org/products/cas/</url>
        <ciManagement>
                <system>QuickBuild</system>
                <url>http://developer.ja-sig.org/builds/</url>
        </ciManagement>
        <inceptionYear>2004</inceptionYear>

        <licenses>
                <license>
                        <name>JA-SIG License for Use</name>
                        <url>

http://www.ja-sig.org/products/cas/overview/license/
                        </url>
                        <distribution>manual</distribution>
                </license>
        </licenses>
        <build>
                <testResources>
                        <testResource>

<directory>${basedir}/src/test/resources</directory>
                        </testResource>
                </testResources>
                <plugins>
                        <plugin>
                                <artifactId>maven-enforcer-plugin</artifactId>
                                <executions>
                                        <execution>
                                                <id>enforce-versions</id>
                                                <goals>
                                                        <goal>enforce</goal>
                                                </goals>
                                                <configuration>
                                                        <rules>

<requireMavenVersion>

<version>2.0.10</version>

</requireMavenVersion>

<requireJavaVersion>

<version>1.5</version>

</requireJavaVersion>
                                                        </rules>
                                                </configuration>
                                        </execution>
                                </executions>
                        </plugin>
                        <plugin>
                                <artifactId>maven-clover-plugin</artifactId>
                                <configuration>
                                        <licenseLocation>

${basedir}/src/test/clover/clover.license
                                        </licenseLocation>
                                        <jdk>1.5</jdk>
                                        <generateXml>true</generateXml>
                                        <generateHtml>true</generateHtml>
                                        <includes>
                                                <include>**/*.java</include>
                                        </includes>
                                        <excludes>

<exclude>**/CasVersion.java</exclude>
                                                <exclude>

**/SamlCompliantUniqueTicketIdGenerator.java
                                                </exclude>
                                        </excludes>
                                </configuration>
                                <executions>
                                        <execution>
                                                <!--
<phase>site</phase>-->
                                                <goals>
                                                        <goal>instrument</goal>
                                                        <goal>clover</goal>
                                                </goals>
                                        </execution>
                                </executions>
                        </plugin>
                        <plugin>
                                <configuration>
                                        <includes>

<include>**/*Tests.java</include>
                                        </includes>
                                        <excludes>

<exclude>**/Abstract*.java</exclude>
                                        </excludes>
                                </configuration>
                        </plugin>
                        <plugin>
                                <configuration>
                                        <source>1.5</source>
                                        <target>1.5</target>
                                </configuration>
                        </plugin>
                        <plugin>
                                <configuration>
                                        <source>2.1</source>
                                        <target>2.1</target>
                                </configuration>
                        </plugin>
                        <plugin>
                                <configuration>
                                        <archive>
                                                <manifest>

<addDefaultImplementationEntries>true</addDefaultImplementationEntries>
                                                </manifest>
                                        </archive>
                                </configuration>
                        </plugin>
                        <plugin>
                                <version>2.2-beta-1</version>
                                <configuration>
                                        <descriptors>

<descriptor>${basedir}/assembly.xml</descriptor>
                                        </descriptors>
                                </configuration>
                        </plugin>
                </plugins>
        </build>

        <dependencies>
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.inspektr</groupId>
                        <artifactId>inspektr-core</artifactId>
                        <version>0.7.0</version>
                        <scope>compile</scope>

                        <exclusions>
                                <exclusion>
                                        <groupId>org.springframework</groupId>
                                        <artifactId>spring-jdbc</artifactId>
                                </exclusion>
                                <exclusion>
                                        <groupId>org.springframework</groupId>
                                        <artifactId>spring-webmvc</artifactId>
                                </exclusion>
                                <exclusion>
                                        <groupId>org.springframework</groupId>
                                        <artifactId>spring-beans</artifactId>
                                </exclusion>
                                <exclusion>
                                        <groupId>org.springframework</groupId>
                                        <artifactId>spring-aop</artifactId>
                                </exclusion>
                                <exclusion>
                                        <groupId>org.springframework</groupId>
                                        <artifactId>spring-support</artifactId>
                                </exclusion>
                                <exclusion>

<groupId>org.springframework.security</groupId>

<artifactId>spring-security-core</artifactId>
                                </exclusion>
                        </exclusions>
                </dependency>

                <dependency>
                        <groupId>commons-lang</groupId>
                        <artifactId>commons-lang</artifactId>
                        <version>2.2</version>
                        <scope>runtime</scope>
                </dependency>

                <dependency>
                        <groupId>commons-logging</groupId>
                        <version>1.1</version>
                        <type>jar</type>
                        <exclusions>
                                <exclusion>
                                        <groupId>log4j</groupId>
                                        <artifactId>log4j</artifactId>
                                </exclusion>
                                <exclusion>
                                        <groupId>logkit</groupId>
                                        <artifactId>logkit</artifactId>
                                </exclusion>
                                <exclusion>
                                        <groupId>avalon-framework</groupId>

<artifactId>avalon-framework</artifactId>
                                </exclusion>
                        </exclusions>
                </dependency>

                <dependency>
                        <groupId>junit</groupId>
                        <artifactId>junit</artifactId>
                        <version>3.8.1</version>
                        <scope>test</scope>
                </dependency>

        <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.springframework</groupId>
                        <artifactId>spring-test</artifactId>
                        <version>${spring.version}</version>
                        <scope>test</scope>
                </dependency>

                <dependency>
                        <groupId>log4j</groupId>
                        <artifactId>log4j</artifactId>
                        <version>1.2.15</version>
                        <type>jar</type>
                        <scope>test</scope>
                        <exclusions>
                                <exclusion>
                                        <groupId>com.sun.jmx</groupId>
                                        <artifactId>jmxri</artifactId>
                                </exclusion>
                                <exclusion>
                                        <groupId>com.sun.jdmk</groupId>
                                        <artifactId>jmxtools</artifactId>
                                </exclusion>
                                <exclusion>
                                        <groupId>javax.jms</groupId>
                                        <artifactId>jms</artifactId>
                                </exclusion>
                        </exclusions>
                </dependency>

                <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.springframework</groupId>
                        <artifactId>spring-webflow</artifactId>
                        <version>1.0.5</version>
                        <scope>compile</scope>
                        <exclusions>
                                <exclusion>
                                        <artifactId>spring-portlet</artifactId>
                                        <groupId>org.springframework</groupId>
                                </exclusion>
                                <exclusion>
                                        <groupId>org.springframework</groupId>
                                        <artifactId>spring-struts</artifactId>
                                </exclusion>
                                <exclusion>
                                        <groupId>org.springframework</groupId>
                                        <artifactId>spring-mock</artifactId>
                                </exclusion>
                                <exclusion>

<artifactId>commons-validator</artifactId>
                                        <groupId>commons-validator</groupId>
                                </exclusion>
                                <exclusion>
                                        <artifactId>commons-el</artifactId>
                                        <groupId>commons-el</groupId>
                                </exclusion>
                                <exclusion>
                                        <groupId>commons-fileupload</groupId>

<artifactId>commons-fileupload</artifactId>
                                </exclusion>
                                <exclusion>

<groupId>org.apache.myfaces.core</groupId>
                                        <artifactId>myfaces-impl</artifactId>
                                </exclusion>
                                <exclusion>
                                        <groupId>struts</groupId>
                                        <artifactId>struts</artifactId>
                                </exclusion>
                                <exclusion>
                                        <groupId>org.springframework</groupId>
                                        <artifactId>spring-web</artifactId>
                                </exclusion>
                                <exclusion>
                                        <groupId>org.springframework</groupId>
                                        <artifactId>spring-context</artifactId>
                                </exclusion>
                        </exclusions>
                </dependency>

                <dependency>
                        <groupId>javax.servlet</groupId>
                        <artifactId>servlet-api</artifactId>
                        <version>2.4</version>
                        <scope>provided</scope>
                </dependency>

        </dependencies>

        <repositories>
                <repository>
                        <id>jasig-repository</id>
                        <name>JA-SIG Maven2 Repository</name>
                        <url>http://developer.ja-sig.org/maven2</url>
                </repository>
    </repositories>

        <modules>
                <module>cas-server-core</module>
                <module>cas-server-support-generic</module>
                <module>cas-server-support-jdbc</module>
                <module>cas-server-support-ldap</module>
                <module>cas-server-support-legacy</module>
                <module>cas-server-support-openid</module>
                <module>cas-server-support-radius</module>
                <module>cas-server-support-spnego</module>
                <module>cas-server-support-trusted</module>
                <module>cas-server-support-x509</module>
                <module>cas-server-integration-jboss</module>
                <module>cas-server-integration-berkeleydb</module>
                <module>cas-server-integration-memcached</module>
                <module>cas-server-integration-restlet</module>
                <module>cas-server-webapp</module>
        </modules>

        <reporting>
                <plugins>

                        <plugin>
                                <artifactId>maven-checkstyle-plugin</artifactId>
                        </plugin>
                        <!--
                                <plugin>
                                <configuration>
                                <minmemory>128m</minmemory>
                                <maxmemory>512</maxmemory>
                                </configuration>
                                </plugin>
                        -->
                        <plugin>
                                <artifactId>maven-jxr-plugin</artifactId>
                        </plugin>
                        <plugin>
                                <artifactId>maven-pmd-plugin</artifactId>
                        </plugin>
                </plugins>
        </reporting>

        <properties>
                <issues.projectKey>CAS</issues.projectKey>
                <scm.path>/cas3</scm.path>
                <spring.version>2.5.6</spring.version>
        </properties>
</project>