Hi,

I'd like to add a JAX-RPC client to my JEE5 web project. I tried using NetBeans 6.7M2's web service client wizard to see what it adds to my POM, but it won't get past the first screen because it wants a JAX-RPC plugin. I already have the JAX-RPC plugin installed in NetBeans and tested that it works with a regular java web project. So, I assume it wants a Maven2 plugin in my POM.

I searched google for a while and there doesn't seem to be examples of using JAX-RPC clients in a maven web project. I'm running on GlassFish V2 so don't want to use Axis, XFire, etc. I want to use the RI without bundling the runtime jars in my .war file.

Can someone please point me to an example of generating JAX-RPC client stubs in a maven2 web project, and using them?

Thanks,
Ryan