Apache Felix Users -

I'm currently working om a scalac (the scala compiler) plugin that enforces
all package imports within a scala "module" either come from that module or
are exported by another module on its classpath.  I'd like to integrate into
the "bundle" lifecycle.  Currently, for jar/war projects, the
maven-scala-plugin executes before the maven-compiler-plugin (generating
.class files for the .scala files and simply parsing the .java), then the
maven-compiler plugin handles the actual  .java compilation and the whole
lifecycle is happy.   Is this approach feasible for integration with the
maven-bundle-plugin?

Thanks!!
-Josh Suereth