On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 1:44 PM, Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de> wrote:
> but ant must be installed also before it can be used. And installing ant is
> the same effort than installing maven.
> So this will not add anything to his problem.

Ant is included when you install Eclipse. It's one of the reasons our
developers aren't exactly on board with our conversion to Maven. They
don't have to install Ant, and Maven's configuration isn't exactly
straight forward because of the changes you have to make to the
settings.xml file in order to use our local repository.

I publish the settings.xml, and I have a preconfigured Maven install,
but you can't beat something that's already included when you download
Eclipse.

--
David Weintraub
qazw...@gmail.com