From: Nick Stolwijk [mailto:nick.stolw...@gmail.com] Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 4:10 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Maven reporting

Most plugins have a skip option, ie. pmd [1] and checkstyle [2]. You can
configure the report inside your own pom with the skip option enabled. If the
plugin you are targetting doesn't have, please submit a feature request. It
isn't hard to build in.

Hth,

[1] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-pmd-plugin/pmd-mojo.html#skip
[2]