From: John Wooten [mailto:jwoo...@shoulderscorp.com]
Sent: Mon 3/2/2009 4:13 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Eclipse and maven

I haven't fixed the problem with java 1.5 yet, but am moving all my
projects into the maven convention.  Now, I have the question:

In my eclipse projects, I have a separate project called "libs" where
I have been putting all of my external jars like java-commons, log4j,
etc.  Then in the classpath I add that project, and select the jars I
need.  I'd like to move to using the maven repository inside the
eclipse projects and get rid of the "libs" project.  How do I do that
so that others who check out the eclipse projects still have access to
the necessary jars?  Do they have to install maven also?  What is the
best direction here?