Hi Johan,

if these are your complete pom.xml's, than you must have an other problem. There are no classifier in there, even only the dependency between core and web.

The classifier was only a guess.

Regards
Marco

Johan S wrote:
Hi

I think I have a similar problem but don't know how to solve it.

I have a structure like:

parent

|- core

|- web

I uploaded my pom files. I renamed them after each module.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p22295674/pom-core.xml pom-core.xml http://www.nabble.com/file/p22295674/pom-web.xml pom-web.xml http://www.nabble.com/file/p22295674/pom-parent.xml pom-parent.xml
Johan

Marco Huber wrote:
Hi Johan,

in our project we have the following in the build section in the parent
pom:

<plugins>
        <plugin>
        <configuration>
                <classifier>${config.suffix}</classifier>
        </configuration>
        </plugin>

        <plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-deploy-plugin</artifactId>
        <configuration>
                <classifier>${config.suffix}</classifier>
        </configuration>
        </plugin>
</plugins>

The ${config.suffix} is a profile dependend classifier for different configurations of our application.

The problem was that we have a structure like:

parent

|- core

|- client

|- services

and all sub modules were generated with classifiers, like core-dev.jar, client-dev.jar, services-dev.jar etc. But the pom.xml's of the sub modules were not updated in the repository.

I thought you have a similar problem, that one of your sub modules have a classifier, that you use in your war assembly.

Regards
Marco

-----
http://www.procensor.se