> having  .h files as dependencies is not possible as this moment. The
> main problem here is how you would know which one is really include
> files, user may want .c, .hpp as include file as well.
> Also the pom will be polluted with lots of .h dep

Isn't it possible to use dependencies directly in the plugin ?
For instance
<build>
  <plugins>
    <plugin>
      <groupId>org.jfrog.jade.plugins</groupId>
      <artifactId>jade-native-plugin</artifactId>
      <extensions>true</extensions>
      <configuration>
      </configuration>
      <dependencies>
        <dependency>
          <groupId>my_groupid</groupId>
          <artifactId>my_h_dep</artifactId>
          <version>my_version</version>
          <type>?</type>
          <scope>compile</scope>
        </dependency>
      </dependencies>
    </plugin>
  </plugins>
</build>

> One work around is to package .h files in a compressed form to be your
> pom dependency file and use maven-dependency-plugin to unpack them
> into a location under target directory, then reference the native
> source path to pick them up.

It's the workaround we thought to use.

Thanks,

Rémy