I'd reallly believe that a Maven Meetup in Amsterdam is a very good idea and
a very nice place to share our Maven knowledge, too many times felt by
junior developers as highly black magic ;)

And for us (Sourcesense) to discuss some of our work in Sourcesense around
Maven ALM support [1] and around Alfresco ECM Maven support [2].

Any other maven user/dev interested to join (I'm extending the request to
the user list to get some more attendees)?

I believe that getting to 15/20~ attendees is to be considered the treshold
for organizing this. I will be also forwarding this email to my customers to
get more attention around the topic.

HTH,
Gab

[1] http://code.google.com/p/maven-calm
[2] http://code.google.com/p/maven-alfresco-archetypes

--
Gabriele Columbro
Alfresco ECM Product Strategy Consultant