Oh, sorry. I'm using the maven-ear-plugin and maven-eclipse-plugin.

Since yesterday I've been looking thru the source for the ear-plugin and
found that it looks for some JEE dependencies but I don¨'t have these,
instead I have a JBoss 4.2.1. dependency which include the JEE libraries.
But I'm still interested in a way of specifying which version I would like
to use instead of having to include those libraries that the plugin looks
for.

Any clues?

Kind regards,
Roland