Hello guys,

I've been working on a new Maven Archetype for my company and I've
successfully created a "complete application", with lots of modules.

Reading the documentation I've seen something about creating just single
modules and inserting it in an existing application. I haven't found how to
do it anywhere in the documentation though. Does anyone here knows how to do
this?

For example, I want to insert in *MyApplication* a
*MyApplication-web*module based on an Archetype, and I want that the
maven-archetype-plugin set
the parent-children relationship for them. Is it possible?

Thank you!