Already been filed: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSHITTY-10

-----Original Message-----
From: Brett Porter [mailto:br...@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 8:58 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Maven 2.1.0 + SHITTY plugin => Whose issue, Mine, Yours,
Theirs?

I think the integration testing plugin will need to be updated for
compat with Maven 2.1.0 - the version it installs it with (testing) is
inconsistent with the internal metadata of the plugin that says it is
X.Y.Z-SNAPSHOT.

This might be a cumbersome change - we can look at alternatives but
for now please file it with the plugin issue tracker.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
br...@apache.org