ping ^^

andy petrella a écrit :
Hi All,

I trying to have some IT tests (or look-like) on my jar file only. I was thinking that the phase verify will give me that chance but not.

Here is my problem.

I have a jar where some directory has to be parsed on a file pattern => I use the JarFile class, then parse it to retrieve what I need (some XML files).

This code must be tested (a lot !) but I can figure out how to have my tests' classpath running on the generated test and not on target/classses. (a maven -X shows me that target/classes are used while my It test are executed using the surfire conf in the verify phase)

Ideas someone ?

Thanks a lot.

ap