Where did you get the snapshot from? Are you using the new snapshot repo http://repository.apache.org/snapshots ? (not the old one at people.apache.org).

If that's not it please attach the full stack trace.

cheers,
-Lukas

feensturm wrote:
Ok, I mixed up with the answer from Marco Huber

Marco Huber wrote:

So I wait for maven 2.1 until I can add my documentation to the project
:-(

But with the Snapshot I get the same exception:

Internal error in the plugin manager executing goal
'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin:2.1-SNAPSHOT:site': Unable to
load the mojo 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin:2.1-SNAPSHOT:site'
in the plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin'. A required class
is missing:
org/apache/maven/doxia/module/xhtml/decoration/render/RenderingContext
org.apache.maven.doxia.module.xhtml.decoration.render.RenderingContext

regards Pascal