Hello all:

I am working in a Maven multi-project environment and I would like to maintain
some consistency across projects for some tools like CheckStyle, FindBugs, etc.
 In order to do this, I am thinking of using the remote resource plugin.
However, the documentation states that the files from the resource bundle is
deposited in the $basedir/target/classes directory.  However, I would like it
deposited in the $basedir/some_arbitrary_location directory?  Can I configure
the directory where the files are deposited or am I off in the weeds and there
is an easier way?

Thank you,

Perry Hoekstra