It works if you start the relative link with "../" instead of "./../". The latter should work as well though, please open an issue: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPDF

Cheers,
-Lukas

Marco Huber wrote:
Hi folk,

I tried the maven-pdf-plugin generating a pdf from our site information.
The text and all is generated correctly, but I got sometimes problems with images.

We have a part of our documentation in sub folders under the "apt" folder and refers to the image relative way like:

(file under "apt/administration/overview.apt")
// SNIPPED START >>

  Following the overview

[./../images/overview.png]

// << SNIPPED END

The created html pages are correct. If I create the pdf I got

ERROR [org.apache.fop.fo.FONode:83] 2009-04-03 11:35:05,250 - Image not found: ./../images/overview.png

Our layout is as followed:

site
|-> site.xml

/-apt
| |-> index.apt
| |
| /-administration
|   -> overview.apt   (Refers to the image)
| |
/-resources

  /-images
  |-> overview.png  (refered file)

Is this a bug in the maven-pdf-plugin? Or how I must refer to the images?

Regards
Marco