Add the source folder in the project build path.

-----Original Message-----
From: gauravar...@codercorp.com [mailto:gauravar...@codercorp.com]
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 6:39 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Running from within eclipse

Hi All,

I'm just starting out using maven and eclipse. I started by creating a
simply java project using maven and then created a eclipse project
using "mvn eclipse:eclipse". The import into eclipse worked just fine
and I can edit the sources from within eclipse. However whenever I try
to run a class from within eclipse, I get a ClassNotFoundException.

Is there any special way that I need to run my files from within
eclipse?

Thanks,
Gaurav

Please help Logica to respect the environment by not printing this email  /
Pour contribuer comme Logica au respect de l'environnement, merci de ne pas
imprimer ce mail /  Bitte drucken Sie diese Nachricht nicht aus und helfen Sie
so Logica dabei die Umwelt zu schuetzen  /  Por favor ajude a Logica a
respeitar o ambiente nao imprimindo este correio electronico.