Hi Stephen,
  Thx a lot for this feedback. I don't remember when and why  we did these
changes but I understand your problem. It seems that the autodiscovery of
projects dependencies in the workspace is activated by default. I think that
this feature should be deativated by default (First issue to open).
  The problem about projects naming is that maven identifies a project from
groupId/artifactId/version. In Eclipse a link betwwen project is done using
project's name which is by default the artifactId. Having groupID/artifactId
and version in eclipse project's name is the better solution to not have
problem of identification but after that projects are unreadable (except if
you are working on a 54" display). I don't know what to do to have something
logical to identify a maven project in eclipse. I didn't have a look to see
how m2eclise and Q4E are doing to mange these case (several branches of a
project in the same workspace)

On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 7:09 PM, Stephen Duncan Jr <stephen.dun...@gmail.com

--
Arnaud