Hello,

     I have a war project for some web services that is having
dependency issues.  I am getting multiple versions of my XML apis and
XML parsers in the resulting war which results in my having to manually
remove the older versions to avoid server-side SAAJ exceptions when
attempting to access the SOAP envelope.

For example, the lib folder of the war includes:

xml-apis-1.0.b2.jar

xml-apis-1.3.02.jar

xercesImpl-2.6.2.jar

xercesImpl-2.9.1.jar

jdom-1.0.jar

jdom-1.1.jar

I would love to be able to get the duplicates removed so I can avoid
this manual step in my deployment.  I am using the default dependency
plugin options (no configuration changes).   Any help would be
appreciated.

Many thanks!

Dave