I think the maven-dependency-plugin is probably what you need to use, in this case.

On 4/21/09 5:52 AM, João Pereira wrote:
Here's the scenario

I have a the Alfresco SDK which depends on a lot of libraries, some of them
I can find in the standard repos, others I don't. I wish  that the SDK was
made of only of one Jar wit no dependencies. I know that someone  have their
public repo with alfresco sdk, but I need different versions which could not
be found on their repo.

Now, my aproach is to have the jars, which I cannot find in any public repo,
deployed to my own repo then use them as dependencies... But I'm lazzy and
this consumes time :)

Regarding the wsdls, I'll put them in a jar as suggested.

thanks for your help, and I understand that Maven dependency management is
the correct one... I used Ant for +4 years and I know the problems...

thank you