Hi all,

I'm having a strange problem with profiles which seems to have just
manifest itself (sadly timed with upgrading to Team City 4.5, but I
can reproduce it locally now too).

Anyway, I'm trying to build an aggregated project with a profile
turned on via the command line.

My project layout is:

- pom.xml
- profiles.xml
+- integration/pom.xml
     +- launchpad/pom.xml
     +- launchpad-tests/pom.xml

Each project is parented by its file system parent, when I look at
active-profiles, only the integration/pom.xml seems to have the
"trunk" profile enabled, but not the ones that actually need it.  The
"trunk" profile is defined in the top level profiles.xml file.  Why
would maven not enable the trunk profile down the chain?

This is using maven 2.1.0.

~/IdeaProjects/securemx/smx3/integration (no branch)(☠) $ mvn -Ptrunk
help:active-profiles
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Reactor build order:
[INFO]   SMX3 Platform
[INFO]   SMX3 Database Initialization
[INFO]   SMX3 - Platform Application
[INFO]   selenium-control-server
[INFO]   selenium-control-client
[INFO]   SMX3 System Integration Tests
[INFO]   Rules Engine Application
[INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'help'.
[INFO] Building SMX3 Platform
[INFO]    task-segment: [help:active-profiles] (aggregator-style)
[INFO] [help:active-profiles]
[INFO]
Active Profiles for Project 'smx3:integration:pom:3.0.7-SNAPSHOT':

The following profiles are active:

 - trunk (source: profiles.xml)
 - trunk (source: profiles.xml)
 - smx-settings (source: settings.xml)
 - smx-settings (source: settings.xml)

Active Profiles for Project 'smx3:database-creation:jar:3.0.7-SNAPSHOT':

The following profiles are active:

 - smx-settings (source: settings.xml)
 - smx-settings (source: settings.xml)

Active Profiles for Project 'smx3:launchpad:jar:3.0.7-SNAPSHOT':

The following profiles are active:

 - local (source: pom)
 - smx-settings (source: settings.xml)
 - smx-settings (source: settings.xml)

...and then Buffy staked Edward.  The End.