Oh, I see - there's a 'partial' property in the archetype-descriptor opening
tag instead of it being a tag itself like in the old archetype.xml. I'll
fiddle around with this new info, thanks!

Also, that unit test could help out - I wouldn't have a clue how to unit
test an archetype right now, also because it's not officially a compilable
file. But we'll see, thanks a lot!