Hi,

I have a maven-antrun-plugin in sub-project\pom.xml which does this:

                                <executions>
                                        <execution>
                                                <id>extract-xsds</id>
                                                <phase>initialize</phase>
                                                <configuration>

<tasks>
        <ant antfile="${basedir}/xsd-extract.xml">
                <target name="retrieve-xsds"/>
        </ant>
</tasks>
                                                </configuration>
                                                <goals>
                                                        <goal>run</goal>
                                                </goals>
                                        </execution>
                                </executions>
                        </plugin>

In the file xsd-extract.xml there is a target. I need to replace the version
infor with ${project.parent.version}. How can I do this ? I am fairly new to
ANT/Maven.

TIA,

        <target name="retrieve-xsds" depends="check-current"
                        unless="source.files.are.current">
                <delete dir="target/jaxws/resources"/>
                <mkdir dir="target/jaxws/resources"/>
                <unjar
src="${env.M2_REPO}/com/abc/t3/abc-websvc-api/1.5-SNAPSHOT/abc-websvc-api-1.5-SNAPSHOT.jar"

                                dest="target/jaxws/resources">
                        <patternset>
                                <include name="**/*.xsd"/>
                        </patternset>