Hello,

I am using the Maven Project jar 2.1.0.

I get the following exception when I use it:

at org .apache .maven.project.ProjectUtils.buildArtifactRepository(ProjectUtils.java: 115) at org .apache .maven .project.ProjectUtils.buildArtifactRepositories(ProjectUtils.java:56) at org .apache .maven .project .DefaultMavenProjectBuilder .buildArtifactRepositories(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:951) at org .apache .maven .project .DefaultMavenProjectBuilder .buildFromSourceFileInternal(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:508) at org .apache .maven .project .DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.build(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:227) at org .apache .maven .project .DefaultMavenProjectBuilder .buildWithDependencies(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:357) at org .apache .maven .project .DefaultMavenProjectBuilder .buildWithDependencies(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:345) at torque .tasks .TestJDBCtoXMLTransformationTask .test(TestJDBCtoXMLTransformationTask.java:47) at torque .tasks .TestJDBCtoXMLTransformationTask .main(TestJDBCtoXMLTransformationTask.java:80)

I see in the source code of DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java, the private member
private ArtifactRepositoryFactory artifactRepositoryFactory;

is never initialized. Hence resulting in the above mentioned NPE.

Can anyone point me how to resolve this issue?

I am using the Maven2 plugin of Torque project from Apache DB project in my application as given below:

MavenProjectBuilder builder = (MavenProjectBuilder) lookup(MavenProjectBuilder.ROLE);

        ArtifactRepositoryLayout localRepositoryLayout
        = (ArtifactRepositoryLayout) lookup(
                ArtifactRepositoryLayout.ROLE,
                "default");

                ArtifactRepository localRepository
                        = new DefaultArtifactRepository(
                                "local",
                                "file://" + getBasedir() + File.separator
                                    + "target/test-classes/repository",
                                localRepositoryLayout);

        MavenProject mavenProject = builder.buildWithDependencies(
                new File(
                    getBasedir(),
"target/test-classes/projects/ TestJDBCtoXMLTransformationTask/pom.xml"),
                localRepository,
                null);

Thank you in advance,

Regards,