In our organization, we use SVN with the lock mechanism as the SCM

During the release process, we invoke the maven release plugin. The
useEditMode property has been enabled in the plugin's configuration.

While invoking the "prepare" goal, we got an error stating

"[WARNING] Provider svn does not support edit operation.
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error writing POM: D:\SVN-TRUNK\TestRequete_PARENT\pom.xml (Access is
denied)"

Is there any feature in the backlog to let the use of the maven release
plugin with SVN using lock?

Regards

jean-michel