Actually, I am trying to use versions plugin to synchronize dependencies
across all projects in a hierarchy, since I wish to release all projects
with same version number.
update-child-modules works, but the only problem is that I have to execute
the goal on all parent poms.
Since I have a 3-level hierarchy, is tedious and error prone.
I wish I could execute update-child-modules on top parent and have it update
all projects in the hierarchy.