Hello,

As a part of building a WAR (web archive) file for my project from maven, I
want to execute a script. If the script returns true, then the build should
go further to create the .war file, otherwise the build process should not
proceed further.

How can I achieve this using maven? I am using maven version 1.2, for
building .war file for my project.

My use case is:
I want to check for a certain patter in all the .jsp files that have been
written in the project. Now, if anyone one of the jsp file does not contain
that pattern, then the build should fail. I've written a script to do this.
However, I want this script to be executed every time someone builds creates
a war file using maven 1.2.

Thanks,
Komal Bhardwaj