Jan Torben Heuer-5 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When I deploy my artifact (version 1.0-SNAPSHOT), maven puts it in the
> /releases directory although I set up both, repository and
> snapshotrepository in the parent pom

Hi Jan,

are you sure - or are you using Apache Archiva (1.2)?

Using Maven 2.1.0, after having deployed a snapshot pom to an Archiva
repository, I thought that Maven had failed (just as you described).

However, the artifact has indeed correctly been saved to my snapshots
repository, BUT within its GUI (and just there), Archiva would "lie" and
state the wrong (releases) repository.

Regards,
Reiner